Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Is the First Word Tomato?

        Ok, I just have a few random things to post about. Yesterday, we went to a play as a group called "Written on the Heart." It was about the translation of the King James Version of the Bible. It went back and forth between William Tyndale and the time while they were translating the Bible. It was actually pretty good! It was a little hard to follow, and I would have been totally lost if we weren't learning this stuff in class. It was interesting though!
        Tonight, we went to see the musical Matilda! It's been playing here for a while now, and it was SO good! It was hilarious, and just so much fun! The dancing was amazing, and the songs were so catchy. I think I'm going to buy the whole soundtrack off itunes, because I loved it so much! The little girl that played Matilda was really good too. There's this one part where Miss Honey writes "I can read books" on the board, and Lavender tries to read it. She says, "I've got it! Is the first word... tomato?" Miss Honey goes, "No, but tomato's a very good word!" Lavender just does this huge fist pump and goes "YESSS!" Haha oh man it was so funny! Once it comes to the States, I'm so going to see it again! :)
        We're leaving bright and early for Bath tomorrow morning, so we're staying up and watching Pride & Prejudice tonight :) Bath is where Jane Austen lived while she was writing, so it's going to be super cool! I can't wait!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment